Friday, May 9, 2014

My Scraps & More sketch #80

Wow...80 sketches!!! That is awesome! I hope that you are all enjoying this as much as I am!!! If you love My Scraps & More sketches, please consider giving us a shootout on Facebook or other sites where it seems fit! We always welcome more followers and participation!!! Thank you! Now let's see today's sketch and the design team's takes...



   
                                                Tracy F



                                                 Jessica



                                               Sheila



                                                Tammi



                                                 Nadine



                                                 Wendi



                                                 Tracey G



                                                  Lisa

Hopefully this has you itching to scrap!! Maybe that could be a Mother's Day present for all of you Moms...uninterrupted scrap time!!! Link your creations on the sidebar for your chance at May's prize.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for spending some time with us here at My Scraps & More!!

3 comments :

  1. Wonderful sketch! I love how everyone used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great sketch and wonderful inspiration! thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Created with your fun sketch and wanted to share! Thanks for the inspiration! Leslie
    http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-guy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!