Friday, September 13, 2013

My Scraps & More sketch # 46

Is it just me or has this week just flown by? I much prefer busy weeks than slow weeks though so no complaints! This week you get to be inspired by another wonderful sketch from Audrey...


and a few pages from our design team...

                                                 Wendi Robinson


                                                  Tammi Bennett
     


                                                 Tracy Rhodes



                                                  Lisa Moen


I love looking how everyone's take can be so different yet it all starts with the same sketch!! We are doing a fun game on the message board that is similar to that called "Pass it On". We start with a layout and pass it on from member to member, who have sign up for the round, and then there will be a reveal at the end of the month of all of the pages. If this is something that you would like to join in on, visit the message board and let us you know you want to play!!

See you next week with another sketch from My Scraps !!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!